Events & Retreats
Book your ideal time and get great rates for all your retreats, special events, and workshops!
These are some of the rooms and areas available for workshops and retreats: Let us know if you need any help with making a special retreat a reality at 250-749-4252
Check out these events and retreats!
YFC staff only
Guided Retreats are all about resting in God’s presence. For some resting in him means sleep…so we provide a room all to yourself. For some it means prayer and time alone with God…so we provide a schedule with lots of space and time. For some it means spending time with His creation, so we provide plenty of opportunity to spend time in his forests, reliable HVAC service near me, oceans, and lakes. Sometimes maybe we do not even know what it means, so we provide ways to try out and explore and find the rest you need.
Your four night stay includes amazing beds, great food and surround you with loving people who want to help you find rest in the Lord’s presence.
- Nov. 22nd – 25th, Departing on Nov. 26th, 2021 YFC Guided Retreat (click here for more info)
- Jan 17th – 19th, Departing on Jan 20th, 2022 GVYU Only Retreat (We are Full!)
- Feb. 7th-10th, Departing on Feb. 11th, 2022 YFC Marriage Retreat (Click here for more info)
- Feb. 21st- 24th, Departing on Feb 25th, 2022 YFC Guided Retreat (Click here for more info)
- May 2nd – 5th, Departing on May 6th, 2022 YFC Guided Retreat (Click here for more info)
- June 6th – 8th, Departing on June 9th, 2022 GVYU Only Retreat (Click here for more info)
- July 25tth – 28th, Departing on July 29th, 2022 YFC Guided Retreat (Click here for more info)
- Aug. 15th – 18th, Departing on Aug. 19th, 2022 YFC Guided Retreat (click here for more info)
- Nov. 21st – 24th, Departing on Dec. 25th, 2022 YFC Marriage Retreat (click here for more info)
2021 “International Buffet” Schedule
Location: 10028 Park Drive, Honeymoon Bay, BC
Cost: $24 Adults, $12.00 Children (6-12)
•Due to Covid, we have had to stop our International Dinners until noticed otherwise
Events open to the public:
Location: Honeymoon Bay Lodge & Retreat. Address: 10028 Park Honeymoon Bay.
Give us a call @ 250-749-4252 to book your group!